Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone
- Hagrid: Who told you 'bout Fluffy?
Hermione: That thing has a name?
- Ron: It's spooky! She knows more about you than you do!
Harry: Who doesn't?
- Hermione: Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.
- Hermione: Harry, no way! You heard what Madame Hooch said, and besides, you don't even know how to fly! [Harry ignores Hermione and flies off after Malfoy.] What an idiot.
- Hermione: You'll be okay, Harry. You're a great wizard. You really are.
Harry: Not as good as you.
Hermione: Me? Books and cleverness? There are more important things: friendship and bravery. And Harry, just be careful.
- Ron: [After Hermione's Petrified Neville.] You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant... but scary.
- Harry: [After Harry and Ron defeat the troll and Hermione lies to cover for them.] Good of you to get us out of trouble like that.
Ron: Mind you, we did save her life!
Harry: Mind you, she might not have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her.
Ron: What are friends for?
- Hermione: Honestly, don't you two read?