Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- "Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right."
- "Oh, come on, Harry, it's not Quidditch that's popular, it's you! You've never been more interesting, and frankly, you've never been more fanciable."
- "You've said to us once before that there was a time to turn back if we wanted to. We've had time, haven't we?"
- "(Describing why Ron failed the Apparation test) It was really unlucky, a tiny thing, the examiner just spotted that he'd left half an eyebrow behind..."
- "(When Harry decides to go down to bury Aragog instead of get the memory from Slughorn) This is Felix Felicis, I suppose? You haven't got another little bottle full of - I don't know -"
(Ron)"Essence of Insanity?"